Would you like to be a part of building one of Europe's best products for the board and Executive Teams Management? Our products ensure that board members and management can fulfill their responsibilities, and we work with the latest technology to guarantee that they can do it securely. Our company has been around for more than 20 years, but we still have an exciting start-up feeling combined with a family atmosphere. As an employee at TeamEngine, you are always an important part of our success.
As a Saas Sales Executive at TeamEngine, you will build long-term relationships with new and existing customers. You will be responsible for the whole sales process, from prospect and demo to negotiation and closing.
You will work in close collaboration with the organisation such as Customer Success and SDRs, to ensure high-class service and prospect new clients. Our goal is to expand our business to the next level.
You will be based in our office in London (just off of Chancery Lane) but work with clients all over the United Kingdom.
YOU WILL PRIMARILY WORK WITH:
- The whole sales process from prospecting, cold calling, and carrying out demos to closing deals.
- Growing commercial activities for the UK market.
- Working alongside SDRs who will help you generate warm sales opportunities.
- Set up and conduct demonstrations of our products.
- Achieve goals and revenue targets.
- Keeping records and reports of client transactions and activities.
- Drive the sales process together with your colleagues.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are ambitious, passionate, and self-driven. You are energetic and have a strong willingness to perform in your role. You take your initiative and have a natural go-getter attitude. You have experience with sales in the SaaS industry. Most importantly, you want to be a part of a fun journey and grow together with us!
- Experience with SaaS BDR and/or Account Management
- Experience working with telemarketing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
- £32,000-£45,000 Base (depending on experience)
- Bonuses and performance schemes
We would like to have your application no later than May 30th. Interviews will be held ongoing so please send applications in ASAP. Interviews will be in 2 parts.