Would you like to be a part of building one of Europe's best products for the board and Executive Teams Management? Our products ensure that board members and management can fulfill their responsibilities, and we work with the latest technology to guarantee that they can do it securely. Our company has been around for more than 20 years, but we still have an exciting start-up feeling combined with a family atmosphere. As an employee at TeamEngine, you are always an important part of our success.
As an SEO Expert at TeamEngine, you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will perform page optimisation across our website to ensure search results are relevant and to create a positive user experience, growing website traffic, lead volume and brand awareness. You will be based in our office in Mauritius.
YOU WILL PRIMARILY WORK WITH:
- Develop optimisation strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results rankings
- When conducting search campaigns, the SEO Expert will execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Email automation as a marketing tool
- Closely collaborate with web development, UX and Marketing teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout website content
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Take responsibility for page optimisation for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery and optimisation for new relevant keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Create and execute link building strategy
- Change website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google analytics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions to improve website search results
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have an experience with analysing SEO data using analytics tools and applications. You have copywriting skills and a firm grasp on data analysis. You are familiar with the search engine options, SEO trend and changes and have a problem-solving attitude. You are a great communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing ideas to life. You possess research skills and you also know how to manage your time efficiently.
- Experience with SEO tools and programs
- Experience with Digital marketing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
It is a merit if you have experience within:
- Working with remote teams
- Familiarity with content writing
Please note that interviews will be held ongoing so do not wait for your application.
Does this sound like something for you? Join our team!
Culture and value words
Our value words are honest, available and innovative. TeamEngine is more than a workplace, it's a family. And as the family is growing larger, it is important for us to have fun on the journey. Whether it’s a workout on a Tuesday lunch or a grand conference, we do it together!
TeamEngine Collaboration Software AB is a software company specialized in providing products and services for board and management collaboration, insider management, due diligence and crisis management. All our products enable groups to utilize a safe online platform where documents can be shared without risking unauthorized intrusion. Instead of e-mailing documents, decisions, meeting minutes and calendar posts, everything is found in an online workspace to which only authorized members have access.
The company was founded over twenty years ago. With over 20 000 unique users TeamEngine is the leading supplier of board portals in Sweden. TeamEngine has offices in Stockholm, London and Hamburg with the head office located in central Stockholm.
Loading application form